Feb 22, 2010

Blast from the past


All I have to say is...the infamous duck has returned!


HHHMMMRRRRRRRMMEEEWWWW We couldn't not include Allie cat...I mean she was part of our family after having I don't even know how many kittens. She loved us so much it took dropping her off in the middle of no where TWICE for her not to come back. Here she is with (fromt he left) Boopy, Homockers, Betty, Judy, & Presious. If you think I remembered all those names I wish...Holli wrote on the back of it.


Matt claims to have no recollection of this "Brother for Sale" skit Dani and I did for christmas one year, and he says we didn't tie him up. Well Matt, here's proof for you! I knew we would find this picture sometime.


This is Jeni changing Jaimi...i mean Ethan changing Charlotte. We have a better shot but I just don't think Jaimi would want that on the web. haha

5 comments:

Matt said...

Why is Jaimi dressed like an Oompa-Loompa in the 1st picture?

Lyndsi said...

Nice work! I think Holli gets props for writing on the back of that picture, otherwise I would've never believed you! I always knew there was a reason she wrote on everything (maybe I'll find out the reason why I do it too someday)

Jaimi said...

LOL. I am totally an Oompa-Loompa! LOL I think Matt's out to get me from dissing him on facebook. Love you matt! :)

Matt said...

No, I wrote the Oompa-Loompa comment first. But I guess I could've been fair and made fun of mom's mullet too.

JonathanJeni said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I miss those kittens, not the duck. I love Jaimi's showing it to the world. ;)